Matthew Fowler to start as Genedrive CFO
Mr. Fowler joins Genedrive with over 15 years of experience in senior positions in the manufacturing, power and support services industries.
Mr. Fowler spent eight years as Group Financial Controller of Scapa Group.
Before joining Scapa Group, he spent three years at British Nuclear Group as Finance Manager where he managed the corporate centre's finance team and was responsible for planning, reporting and accounting.
Mr. Fowler trained and qualified in the audit department of Deloitte & Touche. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Petra Diamonds restarts Tanzania mine Companies