Matthew Fowler to start as Genedrive CFO
Mr. Fowler joins Genedrive with over 15 years of experience in senior positions in the manufacturing, power and support services industries.
Mr. Fowler spent eight years as Group Financial Controller of Scapa Group.
Before joining Scapa Group, he spent three years at British Nuclear Group as Finance Manager where he managed the corporate centre's finance team and was responsible for planning, reporting and accounting.
Mr. Fowler trained and qualified in the audit department of Deloitte & Touche. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
China calls out Nike on consumer rights Companies
What your superior likes to hear from you Leadership