Mattel appoints Margaret H. Georgiadis as CEO
As President, Americas at Google from 2011-2017, Ms. Georgiadis led the company's commercial operations and advertising sales in the U.S., Canada, and Latin America.
Her prior roles at Google include leading Global Sales Operations and expanding local and commerce businesses.
Ms. Georgiadis has served as Chief Operating Officer of Groupon, Inc., and Executive Vice President of Card Products and Chief Marketing Officer of Discover Financial Services.
She was a partner at McKinsey & Company for 15 years in London and Chicago.
Ms. Georgiadis currently serves on the Boards of Directors of McDonald's Corporation and Amyris, Inc.
Previously she served on the Board of The Jones Group Inc.
Ms. Georgiadis has a bachelor's degree in economics from Harvard College and an MBA from Harvard Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Hudson Pacific Properties adds Andrea Wong to board
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
- Sanmina appoints David Anderson as CFO
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts to board
- Pfenex appoints Evert Schimmelpennink as CEO
More inside POST