Mattel appoints Margaret H. Georgiadis as CEO
As President, Americas at Google from 2011-2017, Ms. Georgiadis led the company's commercial operations and advertising sales in the U.S., Canada, and Latin America.
Her prior roles at Google include leading Global Sales Operations and expanding local and commerce businesses.
Ms. Georgiadis has served as Chief Operating Officer of Groupon, Inc., and Executive Vice President of Card Products and Chief Marketing Officer of Discover Financial Services.
She was a partner at McKinsey & Company for 15 years in London and Chicago.
Ms. Georgiadis currently serves on the Boards of Directors of McDonald's Corporation and Amyris, Inc.
Previously she served on the Board of The Jones Group Inc.
Ms. Georgiadis has a bachelor's degree in economics from Harvard College and an MBA from Harvard Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership