Materion appoints Jugal K. Vijayvargiya as CEO
Mr. Vijayvargiya has an extensive 26-year international career with Delphi Automotive. Since 2012, he has led Delphi Automotive’s Electronics & Safety segment based in Germany.
Mr. Vijayvargiya has served as an officer of Delphi and a member of its Executive Committee.
Previously, he served in progressively responsible positions in Europe and North America in product and manufacturing engineering, sales, product line management, acquisition integration and general management.
Mr. Vijayvargiya received both a bachelor's degree and a master's degree in electrical engineering from The Ohio State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
More inside POST