Materion appoints Jugal K. Vijayvargiya as CEO
Mr. Vijayvargiya has an extensive 26-year international career with Delphi Automotive. Since 2012, he has led Delphi Automotive’s Electronics & Safety segment based in Germany.
Mr. Vijayvargiya has served as an officer of Delphi and a member of its Executive Committee.
Previously, he served in progressively responsible positions in Europe and North America in product and manufacturing engineering, sales, product line management, acquisition integration and general management.
Mr. Vijayvargiya received both a bachelor's degree and a master's degree in electrical engineering from The Ohio State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Fifth Third Bancorp names Matthew Jauchius as CMO
- Macy's appoints Jeff Gennette as CEO
- Avery Dennison appoints Gregory S. Lovins as interim CFO
- Energy Focus names Michael Port CFO
- Libbey appoints James C. Burmeister as CFO
More inside POST
Personality that doesn't exist Leadership