Mastek appoints John Owen as group CEO
Mr. Owen has held senior sales and marketing roles in growth organisations such as Serco, HP and Nortel, over the past 25 years.
In his last role at Serco, Mr. Owen was the Sales and Marketing Director for UK and Europe, where his responsibilities included handling the UK Government, Serco’s largest customer.
He takes over from Sudhakar Ram. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
Personal and company's vision debunked Leadership