Mastek appoints John Owen as group CEO
Mr. Owen has held senior sales and marketing roles in growth organisations such as Serco, HP and Nortel, over the past 25 years.
In his last role at Serco, Mr. Owen was the Sales and Marketing Director for UK and Europe, where his responsibilities included handling the UK Government, Serco’s largest customer.
He takes over from Sudhakar Ram. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST