Mastek appoints John Owen as group CEO
Mr. Owen has held senior sales and marketing roles in growth organisations such as Serco, HP and Nortel, over the past 25 years.
In his last role at Serco, Mr. Owen was the Sales and Marketing Director for UK and Europe, where his responsibilities included handling the UK Government, Serco’s largest customer.
He takes over from Sudhakar Ram. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST