Massimo Ferragamo elected to Philip Morris board
Mr. Ferragamo has served as Chairman of Ferragamo USA Inc. since 2000, having previously served as President of that company since 1985.
Mr. Ferragamo served as an independent director of Yum! Brands, Inc. from 1997 to 2016.
He currently serves on the Board of Ferragamo Finanziaria S.p.A., the Ferragamo family’s holding company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
- Viacom appoints Kern Schireson as executive vice president
- S&P Global appoints Marco Alverà to board
- AIG CEO Peter D. Hancock to resign
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership