Mary Francis new director of Barclays
Ms. Francis has extensive board-level experience across a range of industries and is currently serving on the boards of Swiss Re Group and Ensco plc.
Ms. Francis has previously served as Senior Independent Director on the board of Centrica and a non-executive director of Aviva, Cable & Wireless Communications, the Bank of England and Alliance & Leicester.
Ms. Francis has also had a distinguished and varied executive career including twelve years at HM Treasury, before serving as Private Secretary to the Prime Minister, Deputy Private Secretary to the Queen and as Director General of the Association of British Insurers. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
Hibbett Sports Q1 income falls 25% Earnings