Marvell Technology names Matthew J. Murphy as CEO
Mr. Murphy joins Marvell from Maxim Integrated, where he spent the past 22 years with increasing responsibilities in sales and business unit leadership roles. Most recently, he was Executive Vice President, Business Units, Sales & Marketing.
From 2011 to 2015, he was Senior Vice President of the Communications and Automotive Solutions Group, leading the team that developed differentiated solutions for those markets.
From 2006 to 2011, he was Vice President, Worldwide Sales & Marketing during a time when Maxim's sales expanded significantly.
Prior to 2006, he served in a variety of business unit management and customer operations roles. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST