Marvell Technology names EVP of worldwide sales and marketing
Prior to joining Marvell, Mr. Lagatta served as President and CEO of Numecent, a late-stage cloud start-up.
Previously, he spent 12 years at Broadcom in a variety of executive leadership roles, including EVP of Business Development, EVP of Worldwide Sales, and SVP and General Manager of the Enterprise Computing Group.
Over the course of his career, he has also held sales and business unit leadership roles at Anadigics, Avnet and Symbios.
Mr. Lagatta earned a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Ohio State University and a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Southern California. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
More inside POST