Marvell Technology names EVP of worldwide sales and marketing
Prior to joining Marvell, Mr. Lagatta served as President and CEO of Numecent, a late-stage cloud start-up.
Previously, he spent 12 years at Broadcom in a variety of executive leadership roles, including EVP of Business Development, EVP of Worldwide Sales, and SVP and General Manager of the Enterprise Computing Group.
Over the course of his career, he has also held sales and business unit leadership roles at Anadigics, Avnet and Symbios.
Mr. Lagatta earned a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Ohio State University and a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Southern California. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
What a new leader has to learn Leadership