Marvell Technology appoints Willem Meintjes as SVP
Mr. Meintjes has more than a decade of experience establishing and leading global finance teams in companies with significant operating scale and complexity. He joins Marvell from Newport Corporation where he was Vice President and Corporate Controller.
Prior to Newport Corporation, Mr. Meintjes was Vice President and Corporate Controller at International Rectifier, acquired by Infineon, from 2012 to 2013.
At International Rectifier, he also served in strategic finance planning and analysis roles since 2009. He also held domestic and international positions at Deloitte and Touche LLP from 2003 to 2009.
Mr. Meintjes earned a Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting in 2001 and a Bachelor of Commerce Honors in Accounting in 2002 from the University of Johannesburg. He is a certified public accountant in the state of California. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Bermuda
- Teekay Offshore Partners appoints Ian Craig to board
- Axovant Sciences appoints Patrick Machado to board
- GeoPark appoints Jamie B. Coulter to board
- Seadrill appoints Anton Dibowitz as CEO
- AXIS Capital Holdings appoints Peter Vogt as CFO
More inside POST