Marvell Technology appoints Jean Hu as CFO
Ms. Hu joins Marvell from QLogic Corporation, where she was SVP and CFO; she also held the Acting CEO role at QLogic since August 2015.
Previously, she held several senior positions at Conexant Systems including CFO, Treasurer and SVP of Business Development from 2004 to 2011.
Prior to 2004, Ms. Hu held various positions in financial planning, strategy and corporate development at Conexant and its predecessor company, Rockwell International Corporation.
Ms. Hu earned a Bachelor of Science from the Beijing University of Chemical Engineering and a Ph.D. in Economics from The Claremont Graduate University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST