Marvell Technology appoints Jean Hu as CFO
Ms. Hu joins Marvell from QLogic Corporation, where she was SVP and CFO; she also held the Acting CEO role at QLogic since August 2015.
Previously, she held several senior positions at Conexant Systems including CFO, Treasurer and SVP of Business Development from 2004 to 2011.
Prior to 2004, Ms. Hu held various positions in financial planning, strategy and corporate development at Conexant and its predecessor company, Rockwell International Corporation.
Ms. Hu earned a Bachelor of Science from the Beijing University of Chemical Engineering and a Ph.D. in Economics from The Claremont Graduate University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Qualcomm appoints James Thompson as new CTO
- Sunworks names Charles Cargile as new CEO
- ChromaDex appoints Steven Rubin to board
- Impax Laboratories appoints Paul M. Bisaro as CEO
- Retrophin names John A. Orwin to board
More inside POST
Henkel 2016 sales reached new record Earnings