Marvell Technology appoints Jean Hu as CFO
Ms. Hu joins Marvell from QLogic Corporation, where she was SVP and CFO; she also held the Acting CEO role at QLogic since August 2015.
Previously, she held several senior positions at Conexant Systems including CFO, Treasurer and SVP of Business Development from 2004 to 2011.
Prior to 2004, Ms. Hu held various positions in financial planning, strategy and corporate development at Conexant and its predecessor company, Rockwell International Corporation.
Ms. Hu earned a Bachelor of Science from the Beijing University of Chemical Engineering and a Ph.D. in Economics from The Claremont Graduate University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST