Marvell names Karen Rohde as its CHRO
Ms. Rohde has extensive experience in leading all aspects of Human Resource management and creating work environments built on trust, performance, recognition and growth.
Most recently, Ms. Rohde was the Chief Human Resources Officer at Amyris, a bioscience company.
She previously led the Human Resource functions at Hitachi Global Storage Technologies and Sun Microsystems.
Ms. Rohde earned a Bachelor of Arts in English from University of California, Irvine and Master of Business Administration from University of California, Berkeley Haas Business School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST