Marvell names Gary Ignatin as SVP of corporate development
Most recently, Mr. Ignatin spent 16 years at Broadcom Corporation. As Vice President of Corporate Development, he led all M&A activities and was involved in over 30 transactions.
He also served in a number of legal roles including Vice President and Deputy General Counsel.
Previously Mr. Ignatin held positions at Sony Pictures Entertainment and Latham & Watkins.
Mr. Ignatin earned a B.S.E. in Computer Science from Princeton University, and a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Banc of California names Doug Bowers as CEO
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
More inside POST
Blackrock Q1 profit advances 22% Earnings