Marvell names Gary Ignatin as SVP of corporate development
Most recently, Mr. Ignatin spent 16 years at Broadcom Corporation. As Vice President of Corporate Development, he led all M&A activities and was involved in over 30 transactions.
He also served in a number of legal roles including Vice President and Deputy General Counsel.
Previously Mr. Ignatin held positions at Sony Pictures Entertainment and Latham & Watkins.
Mr. Ignatin earned a B.S.E. in Computer Science from Princeton University, and a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST