Marvell names Gary Ignatin as SVP of corporate development
Most recently, Mr. Ignatin spent 16 years at Broadcom Corporation. As Vice President of Corporate Development, he led all M&A activities and was involved in over 30 transactions.
He also served in a number of legal roles including Vice President and Deputy General Counsel.
Previously Mr. Ignatin held positions at Sony Pictures Entertainment and Latham & Watkins.
Mr. Ignatin earned a B.S.E. in Computer Science from Princeton University, and a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
Personal and company's vision debunked Leadership