Marvell names Gary Ignatin as SVP of corporate development
Most recently, Mr. Ignatin spent 16 years at Broadcom Corporation. As Vice President of Corporate Development, he led all M&A activities and was involved in over 30 transactions.
He also served in a number of legal roles including Vice President and Deputy General Counsel.
Previously Mr. Ignatin held positions at Sony Pictures Entertainment and Latham & Watkins.
Mr. Ignatin earned a B.S.E. in Computer Science from Princeton University, and a J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Atara Biotherapeutics appoints Kanya Rajangam as CMO
- AXT appoints Wilson Lin as COO
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
More inside POST