Marvell names Dave Caron as corporate controller
Most recently, Mr. Caron was the Corporate Controller and Principal Accounting Officer at Maxim Integrated.
Prior to Maxim, Mr. Caron held finance leadership positions at Read-Rite Corporation and Ernst & Young.
Mr. Caron earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from San Jose State University and is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Banc of California names Doug Bowers as CEO
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
More inside POST
Bebe Stores to close all stores Companies