Marvell names Dave Caron as corporate controller
Most recently, Mr. Caron was the Corporate Controller and Principal Accounting Officer at Maxim Integrated.
Prior to Maxim, Mr. Caron held finance leadership positions at Read-Rite Corporation and Ernst & Young.
Mr. Caron earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from San Jose State University and is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST