Marvell names Dave Caron as corporate controller
Most recently, Mr. Caron was the Corporate Controller and Principal Accounting Officer at Maxim Integrated.
Prior to Maxim, Mr. Caron held finance leadership positions at Read-Rite Corporation and Ernst & Young.
Mr. Caron earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from San Jose State University and is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- LPL Financial appoints Scott Seese as CIO
- S&W Seed Company promotes Mark W. Wong to CEO
- Adverum Biotechnologies appoints Athena Countouriotis as CMO
- RF Industries appoints Robert D. Dawson as CEO
- Smith Micro Software appoints Timothy C. Huffmyer as CFO
More inside POST
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership