Marvell names Dave Caron as corporate controller
Most recently, Mr. Caron was the Corporate Controller and Principal Accounting Officer at Maxim Integrated.
Prior to Maxim, Mr. Caron held finance leadership positions at Read-Rite Corporation and Ernst & Young.
Mr. Caron earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from San Jose State University and is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
- Hudson Pacific Properties adds Andrea Wong to board
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
More inside POST
The best moment to ask for a raise Leadership