Marvell appoints Andy Micallef as COO
Mr. Micallef joins Marvell from Intersil Corporation where he was Senior Vice President of Operations since January 2015.
Prior to Intersil, Mr. Micallef was Vice President of Operations at Audience, Inc. from 2010 to 2015, Executive Vice President of Operations at LSI Corporation from 2007 to 2010, and Executive Vice President of Global Operations at Agere Systems from 2005-2007.
Prior to that, he held several finance and operations positions at Fujitsu-ICL Systems and IBM.
Mr. Micallef earned a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Notre Dame in 1987, a Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Michigan in 1988, and an MBA from the University of Michigan in 1993. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
- Sanmina appoints David Anderson as CFO
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts to board
- Pfenex appoints Evert Schimmelpennink as CEO
- Aqua Metals appoints Mark Weinswig as CFO
More inside POST
Raise your standards day by day Leadership