Martin Fraenkel named president of S&P Global Platts
Mr. Fraenkel joined Platts in June of last year to lead the global editorial team at Platts and shape the strategy and product offerings in data, pricing, news and analysis.
He brings a unique perspective having worked in the energy sector prior to Platts as Managing Director of CME Group. In a diverse 30-year career in the commodities markets, Mr. Fraenkel has held management roles in commodities and financial markets.
Mr. Fraenkel received an MBA from Insead in Fontainebleau, France; a Master's degree from the School of Advanced International Studies of The Johns Hopkins University in Washington, DC, USA and Bologna, Italy; and a Bachelor's degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics from Balliol College, University of Oxford, UK. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST
How do you know you have great employees? Leadership