Martin Fraenkel named president of S&P Global Platts
Mr. Fraenkel joined Platts in June of last year to lead the global editorial team at Platts and shape the strategy and product offerings in data, pricing, news and analysis.
He brings a unique perspective having worked in the energy sector prior to Platts as Managing Director of CME Group. In a diverse 30-year career in the commodities markets, Mr. Fraenkel has held management roles in commodities and financial markets.
Mr. Fraenkel received an MBA from Insead in Fontainebleau, France; a Master's degree from the School of Advanced International Studies of The Johns Hopkins University in Washington, DC, USA and Bologna, Italy; and a Bachelor's degree in Philosophy, Politics and Economics from Balliol College, University of Oxford, UK. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
- IDB Bank appoints Uri Levin as CEO
More inside POST