Martin Blomley steps down from TP Group board
Mr. Blomley joined Corac in 2012 as Corporate Development Director, and was appointed to the Board in April 2015.
Prior to joining Corac, he was Senior Vice President of Joint Programmes for Telespazio SpA, a Finmeccanica/Thales company.
Mr. Blomley has held other senior management roles at Finmeccanica and its subsidiaries, Vega Group, Origin and SAP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST
Ruby Tuesday Q3 revenue down 16.8% Earnings