Martin Blomley steps down from TP Group board
Mr. Blomley joined Corac in 2012 as Corporate Development Director, and was appointed to the Board in April 2015.
Prior to joining Corac, he was Senior Vice President of Joint Programmes for Telespazio SpA, a Finmeccanica/Thales company.
Mr. Blomley has held other senior management roles at Finmeccanica and its subsidiaries, Vega Group, Origin and SAP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST