Martin Blomley steps down from TP Group board
Mr. Blomley joined Corac in 2012 as Corporate Development Director, and was appointed to the Board in April 2015.
Prior to joining Corac, he was Senior Vice President of Joint Programmes for Telespazio SpA, a Finmeccanica/Thales company.
Mr. Blomley has held other senior management roles at Finmeccanica and its subsidiaries, Vega Group, Origin and SAP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST