Martin Blomley steps down from TP Group board
Mr. Blomley joined Corac in 2012 as Corporate Development Director, and was appointed to the Board in April 2015.
Prior to joining Corac, he was Senior Vice President of Joint Programmes for Telespazio SpA, a Finmeccanica/Thales company.
Mr. Blomley has held other senior management roles at Finmeccanica and its subsidiaries, Vega Group, Origin and SAP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST