Martin Blomley steps down from TP Group board
Mr. Blomley joined Corac in 2012 as Corporate Development Director, and was appointed to the Board in April 2015.
Prior to joining Corac, he was Senior Vice President of Joint Programmes for Telespazio SpA, a Finmeccanica/Thales company.
Mr. Blomley has held other senior management roles at Finmeccanica and its subsidiaries, Vega Group, Origin and SAP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST