Marshalls appoints Graham Prothero as director
Mr. Prothero is a Chartered Accountant and is an Executive Director and Group Chief Financial Officer of Galliford Try.
Prior to joining Galliford Try in 2013, Mr. Prothero was Group Finance Director at leading property developer Development Securities PLC (now U+I), having previously held senior finance positions at Taylor Woodrow.
Mr. Prothero also spent 7 years as a partner in the Real Estate, Hospitality and Construction Group of Ernst & Young. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
Siemens builds eHighway in Germany Companies