Marshalls appoints Graham Prothero as director
Mr. Prothero is a Chartered Accountant and is an Executive Director and Group Chief Financial Officer of Galliford Try.
Prior to joining Galliford Try in 2013, Mr. Prothero was Group Finance Director at leading property developer Development Securities PLC (now U+I), having previously held senior finance positions at Taylor Woodrow.
Mr. Prothero also spent 7 years as a partner in the Real Estate, Hospitality and Construction Group of Ernst & Young. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST