Marshalls appoints Graham Prothero as director
Mr. Prothero is a Chartered Accountant and is an Executive Director and Group Chief Financial Officer of Galliford Try.
Prior to joining Galliford Try in 2013, Mr. Prothero was Group Finance Director at leading property developer Development Securities PLC (now U+I), having previously held senior finance positions at Taylor Woodrow.
Mr. Prothero also spent 7 years as a partner in the Real Estate, Hospitality and Construction Group of Ernst & Young. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
Ross Stores earnings rise 10% in Q1 Earnings
Iran economy grew 15.7% in Q3 Economy