Marsh & McLennan names Anthony Anderson to board
Mr. Anderson spent 35 years with Ernst & Young LLP, retiring as Vice Chair and Midwest Area Managing Partner in 2012.
He served as the senior advisory partner to numerous Fortune 500 companies, including leading consumer, financial services and insurance companies, and supervised more than 4,000 employees.
Mr. Anderson was a member of E&Y's Executive Board for 12 years, and served on the Board of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago from 2008 to 2010.
In addition to serving on the Company's Board of Directors, Mr. Anderson serves on the Boards of AAR Corp., Avery Dennison Corporation and Exelon Corporation.
Mr. Anderson also serves as Chairman of the Board of Perspectives Charter Schools and as a member of the Boards of the Chicago Urban League, the Chicago Council on Global Affairs, World Business Chicago and the Regional Transportation Authority of Chicago. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST
Ericsson to cut up to 80 jobs in Finland Companies