Marsh appoints Rich Drab as CEO of Dovetail Insurance
Mr. Drab brings to Dovetail more than 25 years of leadership, consulting, and technology experience, primarily focused on the insurance industry.
Mr. Drab joins from IBM, where he most recently served as a partner in its Global Business Services practice.
Prior to joining IBM in 2012, he held several leadership roles at Rosetta, Sapient, and Accenture. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST