Marsh appoints Rich Drab as CEO of Dovetail Insurance
Mr. Drab brings to Dovetail more than 25 years of leadership, consulting, and technology experience, primarily focused on the insurance industry.
Mr. Drab joins from IBM, where he most recently served as a partner in its Global Business Services practice.
Prior to joining IBM in 2012, he held several leadership roles at Rosetta, Sapient, and Accenture. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST