Marsh appoints Rich Drab as CEO of Dovetail Insurance
Mr. Drab brings to Dovetail more than 25 years of leadership, consulting, and technology experience, primarily focused on the insurance industry.
Mr. Drab joins from IBM, where he most recently served as a partner in its Global Business Services practice.
Prior to joining IBM in 2012, he held several leadership roles at Rosetta, Sapient, and Accenture. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
More inside POST