Marsh appoints Rich Drab as CEO of Dovetail Insurance
Mr. Drab brings to Dovetail more than 25 years of leadership, consulting, and technology experience, primarily focused on the insurance industry.
Mr. Drab joins from IBM, where he most recently served as a partner in its Global Business Services practice.
Prior to joining IBM in 2012, he held several leadership roles at Rosetta, Sapient, and Accenture. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST