Marsh appoints Rich Drab as CEO of Dovetail Insurance
Mr. Drab brings to Dovetail more than 25 years of leadership, consulting, and technology experience, primarily focused on the insurance industry.
Mr. Drab joins from IBM, where he most recently served as a partner in its Global Business Services practice.
Prior to joining IBM in 2012, he held several leadership roles at Rosetta, Sapient, and Accenture. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
- Gibraltar Industries appoints Timothy Murphy as CFO
- Wecast Network appoints Simon Wang as CFO
- Sequential Brands Group appoints Karen Murray as CEO
More inside POST
Saab to supply AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP Companies