MarketAxess Holdings names Richard G. Ketchum to board
Mr. Ketchum has held a range of senior regulatory positions in the financial industry over three decades. He served as non-executive Chairman of its Board of Governors.
He previously spent 12 years at the NASD and NASDAQ, where he served as President of both organizations.
Prior to joining NASD and NASDAQ, Mr. Ketchum spent 14 years at the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), with eight of those years as director of the division of Market Regulation.
Earlier in his career, he was General Counsel of the Corporate and Investment Bank of Citigroup. He has also served as CEO of NYSE Regulation and the Chairman of the World Federation of Exchanges’ regulatory committee.
Mr. Ketchum earned his J.D. from the New York University School of Law and his B.A. from Tufts University. He is a member of the Bar in both New York and the District of Columbia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST
Creative staff lead to satisfied customers Leadership