Hill & Smith Holdings appoints Mark Reckitt as director
Mr. Reckitt was Group Strategy Director at Smiths Group plc from February 2011 to April 2014.
Before joining Smiths, he was Chief Strategy Officer at Cadbury plc from 2004 to 2010 and held a range of strategy and finance roles at Cadbury since joining in 1989, including UK Finance Director.
Prior to joining Cadbury, he spent six years in investment banking and retailing, after qualifying as a Chartered Accountant in 1983.
Mr. Reckitt is Non-executive Director and Chairman of the Audit Committee, as well as a member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committees at Mitie Group PLC and Cranswick plc.
He resigns as a Non-executive Director of J D Wetherspoon plc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
Mylan profit retreats in Q2 Earnings