Mark K. Olson new CFO of People’s Intermountain Bank
People’s Intermountain Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PUB and Mr. Olson will be joining PUB on July 1, 2017 and will become PUB’s CFO at the end of 2017.
Mr. Olson brings to PUB more than 27 years of financial services experience, most recently as Chief Financial Officer of California Republic Bancorp, a public company that was recently sold to Mechanics Bank.
Mr. Olson has extensive experience with public companies having served as Chief Financial Officer of several other publicly held banking organizations during his banking career, including Heritage Oaks Bancorp and Pacific Capital Bancorp.
He also served as Finance Director for Goldman Sachs Bank, USA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Utah
- People's Utah Bancorp appoints Len E. Williams as vice president
- Zions Bancorporation appoints Barbara A. Yastine to board
- Sportsman’s Warehouse Holdings appoints Jon Barker as COO
- Vivint Solar names chief commercial officer & head of capital markets
- LifeVantage appoints Gary Koos as interim CFO
More inside POST