Mark K. Olson new CFO of People’s Intermountain Bank
People’s Intermountain Bank is a wholly-owned subsidiary of PUB and Mr. Olson will be joining PUB on July 1, 2017 and will become PUB’s CFO at the end of 2017.
Mr. Olson brings to PUB more than 27 years of financial services experience, most recently as Chief Financial Officer of California Republic Bancorp, a public company that was recently sold to Mechanics Bank.
Mr. Olson has extensive experience with public companies having served as Chief Financial Officer of several other publicly held banking organizations during his banking career, including Heritage Oaks Bancorp and Pacific Capital Bancorp.
He also served as Finance Director for Goldman Sachs Bank, USA. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Utah
- Vivint Solar names chief commercial officer & head of capital markets
- LifeVantage appoints Gary Koos as interim CFO
- Track Group appoints Peter Poli as CFO
- Vivint Solar names David Bywater its permanent CEO
- USANA CEO Dave Wentz steps down, new CEO appointed
More inside POST
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership
What a new leader has to learn Leadership