Mark Allan joins St. Modwen Properties as new CEO
Mr. Allan joins St. Modwen from The Unite Group PLC, the UK's operator of purpose built student accommodation, where he has been Chief Executive since September 2006.
Mr. Allan joined Unite in 1999 from KPMG LLP and has held a number of finance and commercial roles in the business, including Chief Financial Officer from 2003 to 2006.
He is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. He also serves as a Trustee Director on the non-executive board of Anchor Trust.
Mr. Allan will be appointed Chief Executive with effect from 1st December 2016 following the retirement of Bill Oliver on November 30, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership