Mark Allan joins St. Modwen Properties as new CEO
Mr. Allan joins St. Modwen from The Unite Group PLC, the UK's operator of purpose built student accommodation, where he has been Chief Executive since September 2006.
Mr. Allan joined Unite in 1999 from KPMG LLP and has held a number of finance and commercial roles in the business, including Chief Financial Officer from 2003 to 2006.
He is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors. He also serves as a Trustee Director on the non-executive board of Anchor Trust.
Mr. Allan will be appointed Chief Executive with effect from 1st December 2016 following the retirement of Bill Oliver on November 30, 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership