Mariusz Gaca in charge for busines market at Orange Polska
Mr. Gaca began his professional career in the Elektrim Group (1995-2000), where he was involved in the development of business plans for local telecommunication operators. In 2001, he joined TP Group as the Director of Multimedia Branch, responsible for the development of the internet access portfolio for the mass market. Since 2005, he has been responsible for TP Group's business market.
Mr. Gaca was the TP Group Executive Director in charge of Sales and Customer Care and CEO of TP Group's mobile arm, PTK Centertel, a position which he held until the merger of PTK Centertel with TP S.A. He is responsible for the Business Market of Orange Polska. He has served as Vice-President of Employers of Poland and was appointed as a Chairman of the Polish Section of Business Industry Advisory Committee to the OECD.
Mr. Gaca is a graduate of Academy of Agriculture and Technology in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw University. He has also earned an MBA degree at the University of Illinois in Urbana Champaign and AMP at INSEAD. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Poland
- Synthos chemicals appoints Zbigniew Warmuz as CEO
- Orange Polska announces organisational changes in B2B, B2C
- PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna appoints two vice presidents
- Stefano Santini VP at Bank Polska Kasa Opieki Spólka Akcyjna
- Adam Maciejewski president of the management board of the Warsaw Stock Exchange