Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
Dr. Masuoka is a board certified neurologist with more than 20 years of experience.
Dr. Masuoka recently served as Chief Medical Officer of InVivo Therapeutics, Cubist Pharmaceuticals and Nektar Therapeutic.
Previously, she has held various roles of increasing responsibility at Nektar Therapeutics, FivePrime Therapeutics, and Chiron.
Dr. Masuoka received her medical degree from the University of California, Davis, where she also completed her residency in neurology.
She completed her epilepsy fellowship at Yale University and is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- United Technologies appoints Judy Marks as Otis president
- Webster Bank names Ross Catlin as managing director
- XPO Logistics appoints AnnaMaria DeSalva to board
- Webster Financial appoints John R. Ciulla as CEO
- Vet Innovations appoints Paul Converse director of sales
More inside POST