Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
Dr. Masuoka is a board certified neurologist with more than 20 years of experience.
Dr. Masuoka recently served as Chief Medical Officer of InVivo Therapeutics, Cubist Pharmaceuticals and Nektar Therapeutic.
Previously, she has held various roles of increasing responsibility at Nektar Therapeutics, FivePrime Therapeutics, and Chiron.
Dr. Masuoka received her medical degree from the University of California, Davis, where she also completed her residency in neurology.
She completed her epilepsy fellowship at Yale University and is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Patriot National Bancorp appoints Joseph D. Perillo as CFO
- Hexcel appoints Patrick Winterlich as CFO
- Priceline Group appoints Robert J. Mylod, Jr. as director
- Subway appoints Karlin Linhardt as senior vice president
- Nations Equipment Finance appoints Susan O’Donovan as CFO
More inside POST