Marinus Pharmaceuticals appoints Lorianne K. Masuoka as CMO
Dr. Masuoka is a board certified neurologist with more than 20 years of experience.
Dr. Masuoka recently served as Chief Medical Officer of InVivo Therapeutics, Cubist Pharmaceuticals and Nektar Therapeutic.
Previously, she has held various roles of increasing responsibility at Nektar Therapeutics, FivePrime Therapeutics, and Chiron.
Dr. Masuoka received her medical degree from the University of California, Davis, where she also completed her residency in neurology.
She completed her epilepsy fellowship at Yale University and is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Connecticut
- Tim Campbell joined PASSUR Aerospace as executive vice president
- Evariant appoints Thomas Schultz as chief growth officer
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas A. Dineen to SVP, finance
- Michael Orlando joins NXT-ID board
- Sturm, Ruger & Company promotes Thomas P. Sullivan to VP, operations
More inside POST