Mariana Resources appoints two directors
Mr. Aksoy has close to 20 years working experience in Banking, Corporate Finance, M&A, Business Development and Management.
Having worked in two Turkish banks as an auditor, he joined Çalik Holding in 2004 and worked in various business lines of the Group. Since 2010 he has been a Board Member and the Managing Director of Lidya Mining.
Mr. Aksoy studied Public Administration in Turkey and holds a MBA from Antwerp University in Belgium.
Mr. Ho has been with Sandstorm Gold for the past seven years, focused on structuring mine financing transactions and corporate development.
Prior to Sandstorm, he served as the Chief Financial Officer for SNS Silver Corporation and was an Equity Analyst at Raymond James Ltd.
Mr. Ho began his career at Deloitte & Touche, focusing on public company financial reporting in both the U.S. and Canada.
He is a Chartered Accountant, holds the designation of Chartered Financial Analyst charter holder and received a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of British Columbia. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST