Marcus Hotels & Resorts promotes Jeff Peterson to VP, finance
Mr. Peterson joined Marcus Hotels & Resorts in 2013 as vice president of operations. In 2015, he was promoted to senior director of finance and transaction administration for The Marcus Corporation.
Prior to joining Marcus Hotels & Resorts, Mr. Peterson served more than 17 years with Hyatt Corporation in various real estate, asset management, finance and accounting roles.
hE also served as chief financial officer of Ticketmaster Resale, a division of Ticketmaster/Live Nation, the second largest company in the online resale ticket industry.
Mr. Peterson, a CPA, began his career in public accounting at the international accounting firm, KPMG.
He graduated from the University of Illinois with a bachelor’s degree in accounting. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- King Juice Company names David Klavsons as CEO
- Rockwell Automation promotes Blake D. Moret to chairman
- Douglas Dynamics promotes CFO Robert McCormick to COO
- Duluth Holdings appoints Dave Loretta as CFO
- Jason Industries appoints Brian K. Kobylinski to board
More inside POST
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership