Marc Lucca named president of Aqua Pennsylvania
Mr. Lucca, who is currently vice present of network, has been with Aqua Pennsylvania since 2007. Mr. Lucca brings more than 25 years of water and wastewater operations and management experience to his new role.
Among his experience, he previously worked in management positions for the Coast Water District in Marina, Calif., the Santa Clara Water Valley District in San Jose, Calif., and American Water's California subsidiary.
Mr. Lucca earned a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Engineering Technology from Temple University. He holds a Master of Engineering degree from The Pennsylvania State University, and he completed his MBA at Drexel University in 2015.
He is an active member of the American Water Works Association, and serves on the board of the Main Line Chamber of Commerce.
Mr. Lucca will succeed Steve Tagert, who is set to retire in December after more than 45 years with the company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Entercom Communications appoints CFO
- Comcast appoints Dave Watson as CEO of Comcast Cable
- Lincoln Financial names Raj Chakraborty as chief digital officer
- Gaming and Leisure Properties appoints new director
- Republic First Bancorp adds new director
More inside POST