Marathon Oil appoints Dane Whitehead as CFO
Mr. Whitehead has most recently served as executive vice president and CFO of both EP Energy Corp. and EP Energy LLC since May 2012.
Mr. Whitehead was senior vice president of Strategy and Enterprise Business Development and a member of El Paso Corporation’s executive committee from 2009 to 2012.
He joined El Paso Exploration & Production Company as senior vice president and CFO in 2006.
Prior to that, Mr. Whitehead was vice president, controller and chief accounting officer of Burlington Resources Inc., and formerly senior vice president and CFO of Burlington Resources Canada.
Mr. Whitehead began his career as an independent accountant with Coopers and Lybrand.
He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the University of Washington, and is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST