Manx Telecom names head of data centre infrastructure
Mr. White has 15 years’ experience as a data centre manager and supervisor, and is a trained electrical engineer with over 25 years’ in the building services industry.
Mr. White joins Manx Telecom from Norland Managed Services in the UK where, as Technical Supervisor, he had responsibility for the operation of two data centres, including upgrade projects, technical back-up, sub-contractor selection, and management of an engineering team.
Earlier in his career he worked for Equinix UK as Technical Facilities Manager responsible for the operation of five data centres in the UK. His CV also includes being System Engineer/Consultant on the Heathrow Express rail link. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Isle of Man
- West African Minerals names Kunwar Shailubhai as non-executive director
- Qatar Investment Fund appoints David Humbles as director
- Manx Financial Group names Douglas Grant as MD of Conister Bank
- GVC appoints Will Whitehorn to board
- Specialist Investment Properties names Simon Clements to board
More inside POST