Manx Financial Group names Douglas Grant as MD of Conister Bank
Mr. Grant was appointed as the Group Finance Director in January 2010 having worked as a financial consultant to the Group since November 2008.
Mr. Grant has over 25 years' experience working in finance, initially with Scottish Power before moving to the Industrial sector to work with ICI and then Allenwest.
Prior to joining Manx Financial Group Mr. Grant was the group financial controller and later finance director of various UK and Isle of Man private sector companies and has extensive capital raising experience. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Isle Of Man
- Qatar Investment Fund appoints David Humbles as director
- GVC appoints Will Whitehorn to board
- Specialist Investment Properties names Simon Clements to board
- OPG Power Ventures director Munish C. Gupta to retire
- Glenwick appoints two as non-executive directors
More inside POST