Manulife promotes Roy Gori to president
Mr. Gori will assume leadership of Manulife's Canadian, U.S. and Investment operations, in addition to Asia.
He will also be responsible for developing and executing Manulife's business strategy.
Mr. Gori joined Manulife from Citi in early 2015, where he served as Head of Consumer Banking, North Asia and Australia, and Regional Head of Retail Banking, Asia Pacific, which included responsibility for Citi's insurance and wealth management businesses.
He has worked and lived in Sydney, Singapore, Thailand and Hong Kong.
Mr. Gori has an Economics and Finance degree from the University of New South Wales and an MBA from the University of Technology, Sydney. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- Sphere 3D appoints Cheemin Bo-Linn to board
- Ascendant Resources appoints Mark Brennan as executive chairman
- Titan Medical appoints Curtis R. Jensen as vice president
- Cipher Pharmaceuticals appoints Robert D. Tessarolo as CEO
- INV Metals appoints William Shaver as COO
More inside POST