December 11, 2017, Hong Kong, China - Manulife Financial Corporation and The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company announced the appointment of John M. Cassaday as vice chair.
Manulife appoints John M. Cassaday as vice chairStaff Writer | Hong Kong, China | Monday December 11, 2017 5:09AM ET
READ MOREMr. Cassaday, who joined the Board in 1993, was previously President and Chief Executive Officer of Corus Entertainment Inc.
Prior to Corus, Mr. Cassaday was Executive Vice President of Shaw Communications, President and Chief Executive Officer of CTV Television Network and President of Campbell Soup Company in Canada and the United Kingdom.
Mr. Cassaday is a director of Sleep Country Canada Holdings Inc., Spin Master Corp. and Sysco Corporation and has an MBA (Dean's List) from the Rotman School of Management as well as an Honorary Doctor of Laws from the University of Toronto. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- SouthGobi Resources appoints executive director and vice-president
- Ucommune appoints James Yan as chief financial officer
- Acorn International names Bethy Jie Wu as VP, human resources
- Bright Scholar Education Holdings appoints Ronald J. Packard as director
- Honma Golf appoints Yang Xiaoping as non-executive director