Manuel Rivelo joins Procera Networks board of directors
Mr. Rivelo brings more than 30 years’ industry expertise to his role. Beyond his strategic position on the Procera board, Mr. Rivelo is also the CEO of network infrastructure automation vendor AppViewX.
Prior to this he was the CEO of F5 Networks, and has previously held several key leadership roles at Cisco Systems.
He’s also a longstanding board director at the Apollo Education Group and a current member of its Compensation Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
- Audentes Therapeutics appoints John T. Gray as SVP
- Natera appoints Gail Marcus to board
More inside POST
William Hill 17-week revenues rise Earnings
DHT again rejects Frontline bid Companies