Manuel Rivelo joins Procera Networks board of directors
Mr. Rivelo brings more than 30 years’ industry expertise to his role. Beyond his strategic position on the Procera board, Mr. Rivelo is also the CEO of network infrastructure automation vendor AppViewX.
Prior to this he was the CEO of F5 Networks, and has previously held several key leadership roles at Cisco Systems.
He’s also a longstanding board director at the Apollo Education Group and a current member of its Compensation Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
- Sanmina appoints David Anderson as CFO
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts to board
- Pfenex appoints Evert Schimmelpennink as CEO
- Aqua Metals appoints Mark Weinswig as CFO
More inside POST