Manuel Rivelo joins Procera Networks board of directors
Mr. Rivelo brings more than 30 years’ industry expertise to his role. Beyond his strategic position on the Procera board, Mr. Rivelo is also the CEO of network infrastructure automation vendor AppViewX.
Prior to this he was the CEO of F5 Networks, and has previously held several key leadership roles at Cisco Systems.
He’s also a longstanding board director at the Apollo Education Group and a current member of its Compensation Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
- CareDx appoints Michael Bell as CFO
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
More inside POST
Sick leave: 'hero boss' vs 'hero employee' Leadership