ManpowerGroup confirms Michael Van Handel's retirement as senior EVP
Mr. Van Handel joined ManpowerGroup in 1989 and has served as CFO since 1998.
With Mr. Van Handel's retirement, the succession process that began with the February 2016 appointment of Jack McGinnis as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will be completed.
Mr. Van Handel, who has served ManpowerGroup for 28 years, has continued to lead the organization's investor relations during this period.
Following February 15, 2017, Mr. McGinnis will take on investor relations responsibility.
Mr. McGinnis joins from Morgan Stanley where he was Global Controller responsible for financial accounting and controls, SEC and regulatory reporting, financial planning and analysis, and the finance function for their large U.S. Bank.
Mr. McGinnis was previously CFO, HSBC North America Holdings Inc., and before that was Partner at Ernst & Young LLP. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Wisconsin
- Duluth Holdings appoints Dave Loretta as CFO
- Jason Industries appoints Brian K. Kobylinski to board
- A. O. Smith appoints David R. Warren as GM of several markets
- A. O. Smith elects Kevin J. Wheeler to board
- Kohl’s appoints Bruce H. Besanko as CFO
More inside POST