Manning & Napier appoints Kenneth Marvald to board
Mr. Marvald will serve as an independent director on the Audit, Nominating and Corporate Governance, and Compensation committees.
Mr. Marvald has spent over 30 years in financial services law across the corporate finance, real estate, M&A, and tax sectors, with additional responsibilities in human resources.
For the past 22 years, he has worked at Graywood Companies where he oversees all legal affairs as Vice President & General Counsel.
Mr. Marvald also serves on several boards, including The Summers Foundation, Education Success Network, and the Excellus Rochester Regional Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- CBS Corporation extends agreement with CEO Leslie Moonves
- iFresh appoints Alfred Chung-Chieh Ying as CFO
- Ralph Lauren Corporation names Patrice Louvet president and CEO
- AIG appoints Brian Duperreault as CEO
- Hardinge appoints Charles P. Dougherty as CEO
More inside POST