Manning & Napier appoints Kenneth Marvald to board
Mr. Marvald will serve as an independent director on the Audit, Nominating and Corporate Governance, and Compensation committees.
Mr. Marvald has spent over 30 years in financial services law across the corporate finance, real estate, M&A, and tax sectors, with additional responsibilities in human resources.
For the past 22 years, he has worked at Graywood Companies where he oversees all legal affairs as Vice President & General Counsel.
Mr. Marvald also serves on several boards, including The Summers Foundation, Education Success Network, and the Excellus Rochester Regional Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
More inside POST