Manning & Napier appoints Kenneth Marvald to board
Mr. Marvald will serve as an independent director on the Audit, Nominating and Corporate Governance, and Compensation committees.
Mr. Marvald has spent over 30 years in financial services law across the corporate finance, real estate, M&A, and tax sectors, with additional responsibilities in human resources.
For the past 22 years, he has worked at Graywood Companies where he oversees all legal affairs as Vice President & General Counsel.
Mr. Marvald also serves on several boards, including The Summers Foundation, Education Success Network, and the Excellus Rochester Regional Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST