Management Consulting Group names Fiona Czerniawska as director
Ms. Czerniawska will be joining the Remuneration, Audit and Risk, and Nominations Committees.
Ms. Czerniawska was director of strategy and planning for EY in the UK, and head of research for the Management Consultancies Association, and has more than 25 years' experience in the management consulting industry.
Ms. Czerniawska has a PhD from the University of London and is a graduate of Oxford University.
She is the founder and director of Source Global Research. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST