Management Consulting Group names Fiona Czerniawska as director
Ms. Czerniawska will be joining the Remuneration, Audit and Risk, and Nominations Committees.
Ms. Czerniawska was director of strategy and planning for EY in the UK, and head of research for the Management Consultancies Association, and has more than 25 years' experience in the management consulting industry.
Ms. Czerniawska has a PhD from the University of London and is a graduate of Oxford University.
She is the founder and director of Source Global Research. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Standard Chartered appoints Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as director
- Thomas Cook Group appoints two directors
- Intertek appoints Graham Allan as director
- Johnson Matthey appoints John O'Higgins as director
- InnovaDerma appoints Ross Andrews as director
More inside POST