Management Consulting Group names Fiona Czerniawska as director
Ms. Czerniawska will be joining the Remuneration, Audit and Risk, and Nominations Committees.
Ms. Czerniawska was director of strategy and planning for EY in the UK, and head of research for the Management Consultancies Association, and has more than 25 years' experience in the management consulting industry.
Ms. Czerniawska has a PhD from the University of London and is a graduate of Oxford University.
She is the founder and director of Source Global Research. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST