Manac names regional sales & business development manager
Mr. Rothwell joins Manac with more than 25 years of experience in sales and support.
Prior his arrival at Manac, he held the position of Director of Business Development for a US Specialized Equipment Trailer Manufacturer.
Mr. Rothwell also served six years in the US Navy. He then entered the transportation industry as a Truck Manager for a National Truck Rental & Leasing Company.
This position led him to a successful dealership Sales Manager appointment for a Heavy Equipment Rental & Leasing company.
Finally he transitioned to become VP of Dealer Sales and later Director of Heavy Haul Business Development for a major trailer manufacturer.
Mr. Rothwell studied business at Troy University, Troy, Alabama and holds a Business Degree from Bevill State Community College, Jasper, Alabama. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Black Box Corporation appoints David J. Russo as CFO
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
More inside POST