Malin appoints Peter Schwartzman to senior management team
Mr. Schwartzman brings 30 years of experience in asset and risk management to Malin.
Mr. Schwartzman was most recently a Managing Director in the Leveraged Finance Group within BlackRock Financial Management, an asset manager. From 1998 to 2016, he was a leading member of a team.
Mr. Schwartzman has also previously held the role of Vice President, Corporate Bond Research Group at Alliance Capital Management in addition to analyst roles in Moody's Investors Service and J.J. Kenny.
He holds an MBA from New York University, Stern School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
- Bank of Ireland director Brad Martin to step down
- Permanent TSB Group appoints Robert Elliott as chairman
- Mincon Group appoints John Doris as director
More inside POST