Malin appoints Peter Schwartzman to senior management team
Mr. Schwartzman brings 30 years of experience in asset and risk management to Malin.
Mr. Schwartzman was most recently a Managing Director in the Leveraged Finance Group within BlackRock Financial Management, an asset manager. From 1998 to 2016, he was a leading member of a team.
Mr. Schwartzman has also previously held the role of Vice President, Corporate Bond Research Group at Alliance Capital Management in addition to analyst roles in Moody's Investors Service and J.J. Kenny.
He holds an MBA from New York University, Stern School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Venn Life Sciences appoints Christian Bernard Milla as COO
- Allergan appoints Joseph Boccuzi to board
- Roy Dunbar elected to board of Johnson Controls
- C&C Group appoints Andrea Pozzi to board
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
More inside POST