MainSource Bank announces the retirement of president & CEO
Mr. Tressler graduated from the University of Indianapolis and joined MainSource Bank in 1973.
In his 43-year MainSource banking career, Mr. Tressler has served in numerous banking and management roles, including accounting, mortgage lending, commercial banking and president of several MainSource affiliate entities.
In recent years, he served as the holding company's Chief Banking Officer and was the President, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of MainSource Bank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- CNO Financial Group appoints Gary Bhojwani as CEO
- Eli Lilly and Company appoints Leigh Ann Pusey as SVP
- KAR Auction Services appoints Thomas Fisher as CIO
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
More inside POST
Microsoft Q3 revenue $22.1 billion Earnings