MainSource Bank announces the retirement of president & CEO
Mr. Tressler graduated from the University of Indianapolis and joined MainSource Bank in 1973.
In his 43-year MainSource banking career, Mr. Tressler has served in numerous banking and management roles, including accounting, mortgage lending, commercial banking and president of several MainSource affiliate entities.
In recent years, he served as the holding company's Chief Banking Officer and was the President, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of MainSource Bank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- KAR Auction Services elects Richard Howse as CCO
- Old National Bancorp names Michael W. Woods PAO
- Endocyte appoints Michael T. Andriole as CFO
- Eli Lilly and Co. adds Carolyn R. Bertozzi to board
- Berry Plastics Group names Thomas E. Salmon CEO
More inside POST