MainSource Bank announces the retirement of president & CEO
Mr. Tressler graduated from the University of Indianapolis and joined MainSource Bank in 1973.
In his 43-year MainSource banking career, Mr. Tressler has served in numerous banking and management roles, including accounting, mortgage lending, commercial banking and president of several MainSource affiliate entities.
In recent years, he served as the holding company's Chief Banking Officer and was the President, Chief Executive Officer and a Director of MainSource Bank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- Celadon Group appoints Thom Albrecht as CFO
- Finish Line appoints Faisal Masud as director
- Baldwin & Lyons adds LoriAnn V. Lowery-Biggers to board
- Allison Transmission appoints David S. Graziosi as CEO
- NiSource appoints Eric L. Butler to board
More inside POST
Ericsson to cut up to 80 jobs in Finland Companies