Main Street America Group appoints national executive
Ms. Bastian has nearly 25 years of property/casualty industry experience.
Prior to joining Main Street America in 2006 as a senior commercial lines underwriter, Ms. Bastian was a licensed independent insurance agent in Wappingers Falls, N.Y.
Ms. Bastian earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration from the College of the Saint Rose, Albany, N.Y, and holds a property/casualty license, as well as a life and health insurance license, in New York State. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
- SunTrust Banks appoints Agnes Bundy Scanlan to board
- U.S. Century Bank appoints two senior executives
- Iradimed names John McCreery as COO
More inside POST
Monsanto Q2 EPS reached $3.09 Earnings
Iran Air, ATR sign plane purchase deal Companies