Main Street America Group appoints national executive
Ms. Bastian has nearly 25 years of property/casualty industry experience.
Prior to joining Main Street America in 2006 as a senior commercial lines underwriter, Ms. Bastian was a licensed independent insurance agent in Wappingers Falls, N.Y.
Ms. Bastian earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration from the College of the Saint Rose, Albany, N.Y, and holds a property/casualty license, as well as a life and health insurance license, in New York State. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST
How to choose good executive search agency Leadership