Main Street America Group appoints national executive
Ms. Bastian has nearly 25 years of property/casualty industry experience.
Prior to joining Main Street America in 2006 as a senior commercial lines underwriter, Ms. Bastian was a licensed independent insurance agent in Wappingers Falls, N.Y.
Ms. Bastian earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration from the College of the Saint Rose, Albany, N.Y, and holds a property/casualty license, as well as a life and health insurance license, in New York State. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
- Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
- CSX Corporation appoints E. Hunter Harrison as CEO
More inside POST