Main Street America Group appoints national executive
Ms. Bastian has nearly 25 years of property/casualty industry experience.
Prior to joining Main Street America in 2006 as a senior commercial lines underwriter, Ms. Bastian was a licensed independent insurance agent in Wappingers Falls, N.Y.
Ms. Bastian earned her bachelor’s degree in business administration from the College of the Saint Rose, Albany, N.Y, and holds a property/casualty license, as well as a life and health insurance license, in New York State. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
More inside POST