MagneGas appoints Scott Mahoney as CFO
Mr. Mahoney has almost 20 years of finance and executive management experience and has held positions at several public and privately held companies in the banking, energy and recycling industries.
Prior to joining MagneGas, Mr. Mahoney served as Chief Financial Officer of Phoenix Group Metals, LLC, a recycling company which he grew through various acquisitions.
He has also served as Chief Financial Officer of several oil and gas companies and as Vice-President of JP Morgan Chase.
Mr. Mahoney is a Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) and obtained his Bachelor Degree from the University of New Hampshire and his Master in Business Administration from the Thunderbird School of International Management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- FCB Financial Holdings appoints Jack Partagas as CFO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Marc G. Swanson as CFO
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
More inside POST
Halliburton turns to profit in Q2 Earnings