MagneGas appoints Scott Mahoney as CFO
Mr. Mahoney has almost 20 years of finance and executive management experience and has held positions at several public and privately held companies in the banking, energy and recycling industries.
Prior to joining MagneGas, Mr. Mahoney served as Chief Financial Officer of Phoenix Group Metals, LLC, a recycling company which he grew through various acquisitions.
He has also served as Chief Financial Officer of several oil and gas companies and as Vice-President of JP Morgan Chase.
Mr. Mahoney is a Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) and obtained his Bachelor Degree from the University of New Hampshire and his Master in Business Administration from the Thunderbird School of International Management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Bluegreen Vacations names David L. Pontius COO
- MarineMax appoints Brett McGill as COO
- TapImmune appoints Peter L. Hoang as CEO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
More inside POST
Grubhub completes acquisition of Eat24 Companies