Magellan Health adds Scott MacKenzie to board of directors
Mr. MacKenzie has served as the chief executive officer of M*Modal since 2014.
M*Modal is a provider of technology-enabled solutions for the healthcare industry, including medical transcription, coding and clinical documentation improvement services, leveraging Natural Language Understanding (NLU), speech recognition and workforce/workflow productivity capabilities.
Mr. MacKenzie previously served as the chief executive officer of Passport Experian Health, a healthcare revenue cycle solutions provider, from 2013 to 2014 and as chief executive officer of Passport Health Connection from 2009 to 2013.
He also previously served as president of RelayHealth Pharmacy Solutions, a division of McKesson Corporation, and held other positions at Cerner Corporation, AT&T, General Electric and EDS. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- TASER International appoints Jawad Ahsan as CFO
- Accelerate Diagnostics appoints Tom Brown to board
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics appoints Ann F. Hanham as chair
- SDC appoints Faith Haines Kolb as vice president
- Limelight Networks appoints two directors
More inside POST