Maersk chairman Michael Pram Rasmussen to step down
Mr. Rasmussen joined the board in 1999. He is former CEO of Topdanmark.
Mr. Rasmussen is chairman of Coloplast, and he also serves at Semler Holding (chairman) and one subsidiary; Henning Larsen Architects (Chairman); Arp-Hansen Hotel Group; and JPMorgan Chase International Council.
He earned Master of Law degree. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Denmark
- Forward Pharma appoints Claus Bo Svendsen as CEO
- Change in Novo Nordisk executive management
- Hans Henrik Lund appointed CEO of Nilfisk
- Danske Bank appoints new CRO
- Maersk announces changes in executive management
More inside POST
Red Hat Q2 revenue up 21% in USD Earnings
India and Japan sign 15 agreements Politics