Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
Mr. Lawton was named SVP, eBay North America, in April 2015.
Prior to joining eBay, Mr. Lawton spent 10 years in various leadership roles at Home Depot, where he most recently was SVP for merchandising.
He was responsible for starting Home Depot’s Internet business.
Prior to that Mr. Lawton was an associate principal at McKinsey & Co., providing strategic advice to executive teams in consumer packaged goods and manufacturing industries.
Mr. Lawton serves on the board of Buffalo Wild Wings Inc.
He also serves on the corporate advisory board for The University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business and is a member of the Board of the San Jose Children’s Discovery Museum.
Mr. Lawton holds an MBA from the University of Virginia and a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering from North Carolina State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
- Civista Bancshares adds M. Patricia Oliver to board
More inside POST