Mack-Cali Realty director Jonathan Litt resigns
Mr. Litt, Founder & CIO of Land and Buildings, has over 22 years of experience as a global real estate strategist and an investor in both public real estate securities and direct property.
Mr. Litt founded Land and Buildings in the summer of 2008 to take advantage of the opportunities uncovered by the global property bubble.
Previously, he was Managing Director and Senior Property Analyst at Citigroup where he was responsible for Global Property Investment Strategy.
Before moving to the sell-side in 1994, Mr. Litt worked on the buy-side investing in public real estate securities and buying real property during his tenure at European Investors and BrookHill Properties, where his career began in 1988.
Mr. Litt graduated from Columbia University in 1987 with a BA in Economics and NYU's Stern School of Business in 1990 with an MBA in Finance. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Wireless Telecom Group appoints Daniel Monopoli as CTO
- New Jersey Resources names Maureen Borkowski to board
- Milestone Scientific appoints Daniel Goldberger as CEO
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
More inside POST
Merck KgaA Q2 profit climbs Earnings