Macatawa Bank appoints Craig A. Hankinson as COO
Mr. Hankinson has over 25 years of credit and lending experience in the West Michigan and broader Midwest regional market.
Since November 2010, Mr. Hankinson has served as Senior Vice President of Macatawa Bank Corporation and Senior Vice President and Chief Credit Officer of Macatawa Bank.
Prior to joining Macatawa, Mr. Hankinson served as Senior Credit Officer of the business banking group for Fifth Third Bank and as Senior Affiliate Credit Officer, also with Fifth Third Bank, where he directed a commercial loan portfolio comprising middle market, commercial real estate and business banking credit relationships.
Earlier in his career, he held retail, private and commercial banking positions with AmeriBank and Comerica. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- ProQuest names Robert VanHees chief financial officer
- GM announces Kathryn Marinello resigns from board of directors
- ProQuest elects Janet Hogan to lead global human resources
- ProQuest: James Holmes to lead global sales
- GM design chief Ed Welburn to retire
More inside POST