M Winkworth finance director Chris Neoh to step down
In 1985, Mr. Neoh was the Financial Controller of Winkworth & Co. In 1990, he joined the leisure group Holmes Place Health Club Limited where at various times he held the positions of Company Secretary, Finance Director and Commercial Director.
Mr. Neoh was involved in a number of acquisitions, a private placing, and the subsequent flotation of the company on the London Stock Exchange.
After establishing and then selling his own healthcare business, Mr. Neoh became the Managing Director and major shareholder in a business devoted to project management and consultancy for Chinese and Far Eastern clients.
In 2009 he returned to Winkworth in the role of Finance Director. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST