M Pharma appoints president of U.S. operating company
Mr. Thompson, President of M-Pharmaceutical U.S.A. Inc., has over 30 years of sales and management experience in Fortune 500 health care organizations and start up pharmaceutical companies.
He has served as Vice President of sales for Cigna Healthcare managing billions of assets over his career.
Most recently, he has had management and leadership roles at several start up ventures that have obtained issued patents for innovative technology and in the obesity space as president of Chelatexx LLC, from whom the Company acquired its C-103 reformulated Orlistat.
He is a graduate of Northern Kentucky University, with a BS in Kinesiology. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Nevsun Resources appoints Ryan MacWilliam as CFO
- Novelion Therapeutics appoints Mark DiPaolo to board
- BTU Capital appoints three executives
- International Wastewater Systems adds Sasko Despotovski to board
- Network Media Group appoints Frank Anderson as director
More inside POST