Lululemon athletica promoted Celeste Burgoyne to EVP
Ms. Burgoyne has been with lululemon since 2006 and most recently served as Senior Vice President, Retail, North America where she was responsible for overseeing all Canadian and U.S. Retail.
Prior to that, she held the positions of Vice President of Store Operations and General Manager or U.S. Operations.
Ms. Burgoyne started her career with Abercrombie & Fitch, where she held various positions during her ten years with the company, including most recently, Senior Director of Stores.
Ms. Burgoyne holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of San Diego in 1996. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arizona Mining appoints Tom Whelan as CFO
- Spirit Bear Capital appoints Zula Kropivnitski to board
- Canadian Mining adds new director, CFO
- Canex Energy appoints Craig Schneider to board
- Nevsun Resources appoints Ryan MacWilliam as CFO
More inside POST