Lululemon athletica promoted Celeste Burgoyne to EVP
Ms. Burgoyne has been with lululemon since 2006 and most recently served as Senior Vice President, Retail, North America where she was responsible for overseeing all Canadian and U.S. Retail.
Prior to that, she held the positions of Vice President of Store Operations and General Manager or U.S. Operations.
Ms. Burgoyne started her career with Abercrombie & Fitch, where she held various positions during her ten years with the company, including most recently, Senior Director of Stores.
Ms. Burgoyne holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of San Diego in 1996. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arak Resources appoints Jonathan Hykawy as director
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
More inside POST
IBM to hire 2,000 U.S. veterans Companies